My favorite way to make grilled cheese is in a waffle maker. I normally use oatmeal bread, pepperjack cheese, spinach, and a slice of tomato, and when you close the waffle maker it smooshes everything together. Just cook it until the bred is golden brown like you would over the stove! (Oh, and don’t forget to spray the waffle maker with PAM or butter spray 😉 )
1 ball of pizza dough
Pack of pepperjack cheese
Pack of guacamole
Small amount of ground beef
Pico de gallo
Cook the ground beef until it is pretty much done, then spread the pizza dough onto a pan. Spread the guacamole on the dough (leave room for crust), then add cheese after that. Finish off with the ground beef and pico de gallo, then cook at 375 for about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
1 package small rolls
1 package bacon
We made these for NYE, and they were delicious! We cut the rolls in half, spread apple butter on each side, and toasted them in the oven. After that, we made tiny burger patties and cooked those. To finish them off, we topped with brie cheese and a little bacon!
1 pizza crust… either homemade or store bought.
Chicken (either shredded or cut into small pieces)
1 pack shredded cheese
Small can of pineapples
1 small onion
The better part of a bottle of BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays)
This takes around 3 hours to make if you make the dough from scratch, but it is well worth it if you have an afternoon to spare. Once you have your dough ready (however you decide to do it), this is how you assemble the pizza:
1. Spread a layer of BBQ sauce on the dough. Be sure to leave some space around the edges for the crust.
2. Cover this with a layer of cheese.
3. Partially cook the chicken and onions, and mix them in a bowl with more BBQ sauce. Add this on top of the cheese an sauce.
4. Add another layer of cheese.
5. Add a layer of pineapple chunks on top
6. Bake at whatever temperature your dough recipe or package tells you to