1 pizza crust… either homemade or store bought.
Chicken (either shredded or cut into small pieces)
1 pack shredded cheese
Small can of pineapples
1 small onion
The better part of a bottle of BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Rays)
This takes around 3 hours to make if you make the dough from scratch, but it is well worth it if you have an afternoon to spare. Once you have your dough ready (however you decide to do it), this is how you assemble the pizza:
1. Spread a layer of BBQ sauce on the dough. Be sure to leave some space around the edges for the crust.
2. Cover this with a layer of cheese.
3. Partially cook the chicken and onions, and mix them in a bowl with more BBQ sauce. Add this on top of the cheese an sauce.
4. Add another layer of cheese.
5. Add a layer of pineapple chunks on top
6. Bake at whatever temperature your dough recipe or package tells you to